Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Six Months is Too Long

I knew that I hadn't posted anything for a while, but was unaware that it has actually been over six months. I have been painting like a fiend and the paintings are stacking up. Some newer ones were painted over old paintings, making them overtly textured. Even though I do sell one here and there it certainly is not keeping up with the seemingly mass production of art. Another conflict I deal with is wanting to paint bigger and yet continuing to paint small. My thoughts on this are to finish up paintings already in play and then only work on paintings 16x20 or larger. My my let's see how that works out. The preceding 2 paintings were done for the O' Hana Fest at Springs Preserve, in May. Both 11x14, oils.

1 comment:

Sallie Douglas said...

Beautiful!